Girls Who Venture is a non-profit that explores and expands our knowledge of women entrepreneurship and the venture capital segment through education, research, knowledge dissemination, and facilitated collaboration.
Specifically, the Girls Who Venture Initiative aims to:
- Bring access to Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Education for high school girls in the developing and underdeveloped regions of the world through an accelerated entrepreneurship program.
- Expose, Motivate, and Retain more women in Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital from developing and underdeveloped countries.
- Advance knowledge and discourse by disseminating the results of the research on gender entrepreneurship from the program and participating countries.
- Create synergies in the ecosystem of policymakers, educators, political economists, and corporations for more informed policymaking, partnerships, knowledge, and skill development through its research findings.
Volunteers will report directly to the Founder. Work could range in the following areas:
- Guided research related to policy, etc.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Technology development
Ability to work remotely.